matematykaszkolna.pl
Funkcja kwadratowa po angielsku arturex: rysunekRysunek do zadania 6. Siemka mam problem z zadaniami z funkcji kwadratowej po angielsku. Podstawa jest troszkę inna i nie wszystko dobrze rozumiem i nie wiem jak rozwiązać. Może wam uda się mi pomóc. 1.Points A and B have coordinates (5, 2) and (10, −1) respectively. Find the equation of the perpendicular bisector of AB b) Find the equation of the circle with centre A which passes through B. 2.The function f is defined by f(x) = −2x3 − 8x − 13 for x <−3. a) Express f(x) in the form −2(x + a)2+ b, where a and b are integers. b)Find the range off f c)Find an expression for f−1(x). 3.The curve with equation y=x2−2x−5 is translated by (−3na górze 1 na dole) a) Find the equation of the translated curve, giving your answer in the form y=ax2+bx+c b) The curve with equation y=x2−2x−5 is transfomed to a curve with equation y= 4x2−4x−5 describe fully the single transformation that has been applied. 4.The function f is defined as follows: f(x)=licznik(x2−9)/mianownik(x2+9) for x >3 a) find an expression for f−1(x) b) Show that 1 − licznik18/mianownik(x2+9) can be expressed as licznik(x2−9)/mianownik(x2+9) and hence state the range of f c) Explain why the composite function ff cannot be performed 5. The equation of a circle is x2+ y2 + ax + by− 12= 0. The points A (3, −1) and B (4, 6) lie on the circle. a)Find the values of a and b and hence find the coordinates of the centre of the circle. b)Find an equation of the tangent to the circle at the point A, giving your answer in the form px + qy =k, where p, qand k are integers. 6.The diagram shows the circle with equation x2 + y2 = 20. Tangents touching the circle at points B and C pass through the point A (0, 10). The point D is where the circle crosses the positive x−axis. a)By letting the equation of a tangent be y = mx + 10, find the two possible values of m. b)Find the coordinates of B, C and D.
11 gru 16:48
Horacy z fabryki materacy: tobie chodzi o zadanie 6 ? to banał jest w polskich szkołach emotka x2+(mx+10)2=20 i skoro szukasz stycznych, to równanie ma mieć jedno rozwiązanie przekształcasz , liczysz deltę itd
11 gru 17:07
arturex: dziękuje bardzo! a mogę liczyć na pomoc jeszcze z pozostałymi zadaniami ?
11 gru 18:01
ABC: z którym zadaniem jeszcze masz problem ?
11 gru 19:14
arturex: zwłaszcza z tymi gdzie mam obliczyć funkcję f1(x)
12 gru 17:09
arturex: więc 2 i 4
12 gru 17:10
6latek: zadanie nr 2 z postaci −2(x+a)2+b nie dostaniesz −2x3−8x−13 Cos nie tak
12 gru 17:31
arturex: tak przepraszam powinno być −2x2−8x−13
12 gru 17:54